We’ve done it again! Another podcast – this time only about 50 minutes long (because we know how busy you are) is upon us! Keep reading to find out what’s involved…
So we’ve done a couple of these before. The Interactivists podcast is on episode 3! If you’ve not heard any of the previous ones, well, you’re a bit late to the party really. But You can find episode 1 here, and episode 2 here. If you don’t like it, I will absolutely be offended.
Age of Musk-tron
Lots has happened in the last couple of weeks since we recorded episode 2. The first post not written by me happened, and it’s great! I went to see Age of Ultron, and Elon Musk did more awesome shit. Listen to us talk about it all, if you dare. Topics include…
- Sean’s first post on the site
- Age of Ultron
- The ridiculous movie schedule from Marvel and DC
- Batman / Eastenders mashups should happen
- Elon Musk and the Power Wall
- How technology sucks and we’re now just old people
- Seriously, social media is annoying
- And what’s the deal with Snapchat?
- Sean’s idea for an “I’m here” app to take on Yo
- What shall we do to cover tabletop gaming?
- The royal baby
… and more!
Here it is…
Do you have any ideas for the podcasters? Would you like to ask us a ridiculous question we’ll never be able to answer? Chuck us a tweet at @Interactivists, or contact us through our Facebook page. Are you an emailer? You’re an emailer, aren’t you. If so, email any tips or ideas to info [at] interactivists.co.uk