Holy crap, it’s here again. Your favourite / least favourite podcast has arrived to brighten up the tail-end of your week with plenty of awesome ponderings, panderings, apples and monster trucks. Listen and download below!
So you’re new here, huh?! We do a podcast and it’s awesome. That’s all you need to know. If you’d like to catch up like a schmuck, find them all here. If podcasts aren’t your cuppa, go and read about a great book I think you should buy. you like Norse mythology, right? good.
Episode 5: Cupertino Strikes Back
We’re really kicking ass with these now. They sound better than ever (thanks to my good ol’ mum for buying me a Behringer interface for the studio!) and our facts-to-words ratio is pretty fucking high compared to our rambling efforts at the beginning. Listen to it here, or download it. Whatever, mate.
Here’s what you’ve got in store over the next hour and a half…
• 0:40 What episode is this?
• 1:25 Android Auto
• 2:00 Android sucks, let’s talk about macs!
• 4:15 Now that’s out of our system… Let’s talk about Android Auto!
• 14:00 Microsoft are starting to be not shit!
• 17:15 Discussing Adobe CC, Office 365 and why nobody wants to own anything anymore
• 30:30 Hololens
• 33:30 Jony Ive has had a promotion
• 50:50 The new new new Steve Jobs movie
• 1:10:00 Lamborghini unveil their new SUV
• 1:24:20 The Wheels Festival
If you have anything you want us to talk about, email us: info [at] interactivists.co.uk
Do you enjoy the podcast? Let us know! Email us at info [at] interactivists.co.uk or tweet @interactivists!